Information collected is used for billing and to provide service and support to our customers. We may also study this information to determine our customers needs and provide support for our customers. Reasonable precautions are taken in account in order to prevent unauthorized access to this information. This safeguard may require you to provide additional forms of identity should you wish to obtain information about your account details.
Your payment details are handled via an external company. We use PayPal, CCAvenue, 2Checkout and PayUmoney which are external companies. Motion Webhosting keeps tracks of the transaction ID’s in order to reference invoices to transactions, these are all secure, encrypted and stored in a database.
Whilst browsing our website, cookies are stored in order to enable features such as user system logins or saving preferences should you not be logged in. For example, if you have been referred here by an affiliate link, this stores a cookie on your computer in order for affiliate to receive the commission.
Your account details are all logged within a MySQL database hosted by us. All your personal details are secure and will not be passed onto anyone else. Your account can be deleted by yourself which removes all details containing your personal information. To delete your account please submit a support ticket to the Billing department and it will be dealt with. Your passwords are all one-way encrypted not allowing your password to be viewed or decrypted.
Motion Webhosting respects the legitimate rights of copyrights owners, and has adopted an efficient notice and takedown procedure as required by the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”) and described herein. We also ask our users to do the same. This policy is intended to guide copyright owners in utilizing that procedure, and also to guide webmasters in restoring access to websites that are disabled due to mistake.
It is our responsibility to respond to clear notices of alleged copyright infringement. In appropriate circumstances and at its discretion, disable and/or terminate the accounts of users who may be repeat infringes. If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, or your intellectual property rights have been otherwise violated, please contact us. The following describes the information that should be present in these notices. It is designed to make submitting notices of alleged infringement to Motion Webhosting as straightforward as possible.
1. Name and physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright or other intellectual property interest
2. Telephone number, address and email address
3. Description of the copyrighted work or other intellectual property that you claim has been infringed
4. Description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the site
5. Statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law
6. a statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your Notice is accurate and that you are the copyright or intellectual property owner or authorized to act on the copyright or intellectual property owner’s behalf
Motion Webhosting’s Agents for notice of claims of copyright or other intellectual property infringement can be reached at the following email: email@example.com